CEO- AKMI welcoming the participants to Chief Operating officer, State Head workshop held on 10/08/2016 at Hotel Sovereign Grand- Bangalore
AKMI CEO Presentation on during Responsible Lending workshop held on 27.05.2016 at The Hotel Sovereign Grand, Bangalore
AKMI has conducted workshop on Responsible Lending On 27-05-16
- Total 27 staff members(including 2 from AKMI) mostly seniors involved in lending attended the workshop.
- Shri Anand Rao, Managing Director, Chaitanya MFI and Vice President- AKMI, addressed the staff members and informed them the responsibilities of staff in responsible lending. He also informed them about the penalties levied by RBI if, not follow the correct lending norms and rules and regulations.
- Shri K J Morab explained the definition of responsible lending, Mfi tools for responsible lending, benefits of responsible lending etc..,
- Shri Kishore from Fincare, explained the definition and CHALLENGES of responsible lending.
- Shri Suresh from Ujjivan Financial Services Pvt Ltd, explained the approach of Ujjivan in implementing the responsible lending.
There was a general discussion among the mfi staff on responsible lending at the end of the session.
RBI Officials Presentation on Audit Area during the Audit Workshop held at The Hotel Sovereign Grand, Bangalore on 12.05.2016
AKMI has conducted the audit workshop on 12-05-16 at The Hotel sovereign Grand, Gandhinagar, Bangalore.
Mrs MAITHILI, AGM- DNBS-RBI, BANGALORE has attended the workshop and advised our staff on latest RBI guidelines on Mfis.
Apart from this, we have covered the following topics for discussion in the workshop:
- Loan portfolio audit in Mfis by Grameenkoota Financial Services Pvt Ltd
- Risk management V/S process improvement in Mfis by Ujjivan Financial Services Pvt Ltd
- Branch heating level based on risk audit report by Equitas Micro Finance
- Digital finance-responsibilities and efforts to combat frauds by Fincare
- Integrated risk model by Janalakshmi Financial Services Pvt Ltd
At the end of the sessions conducted general discussion on audit matters, some of the mfis got cleared their doubts on audit matters.
Total 40 mfi audit staff (Including 2 from AKMI) participated in the workshop.