Responsible Lending workshop held on 27.05.2016 at The Hotel Sovereign Grand, Bangalore
AKMI has conducted workshop on Responsible Lending On 27-05-16
- Total 27 staff members(including 2 from AKMI) mostly seniors involved in lending attended the workshop.
- Shri Anand Rao, Managing Director, Chaitanya MFI and Vice President- AKMI, addressed the staff members and informed them the responsibilities of staff in responsible lending. He also informed them about the penalties levied by RBI if, not follow the correct lending norms and rules and regulations.
- Shri K J Morab explained the definition of responsible lending, Mfi tools for responsible lending, benefits of responsible lending etc..,
- Shri Kishore from Fincare, explained the definition and CHALLENGES of responsible lending.
- Shri Suresh from Ujjivan Financial Services Pvt Ltd, explained the approach of Ujjivan in implementing the responsible lending.
There was a general discussion among the mfi staff on responsible lending at the end of the session.